[na-user] Crash writing 160 files

Bob Patten Bob Patten <n4bp@bc.seflin.org>
Mon, 7 Dec 1998 08:32:17 -0500 (EST)

On Mon, 7 Dec 1998, Tom Branch wrote:

> I did not have it here, but I only worked 2 QSOs off North America.  NA and
> OC only.  Perhaps it's related to the continents...

Yes, I wondered last night if it might be connected with which continents
were and weren't worked.  This was the first time I've ever worked VK for
instance (worked five of 'em!).  Also got two YV's, a 6W6, and several
EU.  So I guess that leave Asia as only continent not worked?

	   73,
				   ,'' '',
     Bob Patten, N4BP              ( 0 0 )               Plantation, FL

                         E-Mail: n4bp@bc.seflin.org
              Web Page: http://wg104a.wh.uni-stuttgart.de/~n4bp
                     Brass Pounder BBS: (954) 472-7715