[na-user] NA Crash with IARU

Bob Patten Bob Patten <n4bp@bc.seflin.org>
Sat, 4 Jul 1998 07:03:56 -0400 (EDT)

I read a couple of posts about NA crashing while trying to set up the
IARU for next weekend.  I just tried to set up a .QDF for myself a few
minutes ago and received "Error 09 in Module NA29 at address 03F5:0E61".
My setup was for single op, all band, CW, radio control of single
FT-1000MP, keyed line on com1.  Haven't heard anything yet from Dave on
this problem and it must affect many or perhaps all who intend to use NA
v10.29 in the IARU...  Any clues?

	   73,
				   ,'' '',
     Bob Patten, N4BP              ( 0 0 )               Plantation, FL

                         E-Mail: n4bp@bc.seflin.org
              Web Page: http://wg104a.wh.uni-stuttgart.de/~n4bp
                     Brass Pounder BBS: (954) 472-7715