[na-user] 10.30 problems

Bob Patten Bob Patten <n4bp@bc.seflin.org>
Sun, 12 Jul 1998 12:31:45 -0400 (EDT)

On Sun, 12 Jul 1998, Greg Clark wrote:

> I got about 50 q's into the contest and realized all of my mults for
> 20m were being placed on the 80m line.  Mults for other bands were
> being put in a bit bucket someplace.  I assume it's just an interface
> problem in the score box because I dumped the 10.30 NA.EXE for and
> older version and it read the logs in correctly.
>
> Anyone else have this?
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I was anxious to read the reflector mail to see if anyone else
experienced this.  I wonder if this bug only happens in CW only logs as did
the crash that was "fixed" with version 10.30.  I sure am glad to hear
that an older version was able to read your log.  I had 1600 Q's and was
a little worried that I might end up copying them to paper!
Did NA crash when you tried to write the log as mine did?

> I never though it would be so hard to type after 30 hrs of no sleep :)
Now have had two hours sleep and must work overnight tonight.  That's
going to be interesting...

	   73,
				   ,'' '',
     Bob Patten, N4BP              ( 0 0 )               Plantation, FL

                         E-Mail: n4bp@bc.seflin.org
              Web Page: http://wg104a.wh.uni-stuttgart.de/~n4bp
                     Brass Pounder BBS: (954) 472-7715