[na-user] Editing Contest Log ??

David A. Pruett David A. Pruett" <k8cc@ix.netcom.com
Mon, 1 Jun 1998 23:31:19 -0400

On Sun, 31 May 1998, Mike Rhodes wrote:

> #1 - The very first contact I had the PC clock set wrong. How do I edit
that
> single time?
CTRL-T will allow you to change date/time for the individual QSO...

And Bob Patten wrote in reply:

>Use the NA Utilities.  Select F1, File Conversions.  Convert your .QDF to
>a .SDF.  Find the Y31 in the .SDF and edit it to YV1 with your ASCII
>editor.  Go back to the NAU and convert the .SDF back to .QDF.  When you
load
>the file back up in NA, you will have to re-enter all your station
information,
>but the prefix mult will be fixed.

In case anyone did not see my other e-mail on this subject, it is not
necessary
to exit NA to fix Mike's issues.  Move to the QSO and use Ctrl-T to edit
the
time.  As for the mult bug, Mike edited the callsign already and the next
time
he loads the file it will score correctly.

K8CC