[na-user] NA Version 10.28 Available
David A. Pruett
David A. Pruett" <firstname.lastname@example.org
Mon, 25 May 1998 00:30:47 -0400
23 MAY 1998
NEW NA RELEASE 10.28 NOW AVAILABLE
A new version of the NA contest logging program is now available. This is
the version that was introduced at the 1998 Dayton Hamvention.
This release has the following new features:
- Added support for RTTY operation using K6STI's RITTY program.
- Added capability for RTTY as a third simultaneous mode to support the
new rules for ARRL FD.
- Added new log data and points scoring formats to support RAC contests.
- Released TE 1.08 to support new contest formats.
- Editing CW messages has been separated from the KEYER CONTROL PANEL into
the EDIT MESSAGES TO SEND window. No change in method to initiate
editing of messages (shift+Fkey).
- Optional automatic formatting of Sprint exchange.
This release also has the following bug fixes:
- Dupes were shown as zero point QSOs in the breakdowns of QSOs by points.
- Voice keyer functions did not work on FM.
- Mult breakdown would not count mults correctly in contests with two mult
structures (ex. CQWW).
Current versions of NA and accessory programs:
Dave Pruett, K8CC
Tom Pruett, WB8VMN
Administrative requests: na-user-REQUEST@contesting.com