[na-user] NEVER take me serious as the name of the game is FUN

Ted Heilmann Ted Heilmann <theilman@execpc.com>
Tue, 09 Mar 1999 18:29:04 -0600

When I bought NA several years, I bought it for logging and to control
my W9XT contest card. Not to control my radio, not to turn my beam,
not to use packet cluster, etc...

I like to tune my radio, turn my beam, and as I changed radios shortly
after I got my W9XT card, I don't use the card (although I really
enjoyed
building the card and would do it again if I needed to do so). The moral

of the story is I still only use NA to log contacts and help me with
dupes.

I speculate as to how long it will take to completely remove the human
element from the contest scenario.

After having said what I just said, I think what all of you fellow hams
have
been doing to have fun with contests is just great. After all...
whatever it take to have fun... Right?