[na-user] 2nd Radio QSOs

Bill Fisher - W4AN Bill Fisher - W4AN <w4an@contesting.com>
Tue, 23 Nov 1999 15:17:40 -0500 (EST)

> Bill, does anyone still sell the small VGAs like you have?  What I really need
> is a desktop 12" LCD monitor.

I have a 9" VGA color monitor.  I also have some 9" mono VGA monitors.
Personally, I dont see much advantage to color, but some of my operators
do.  I absolutely love the 9" VGA monitor.  It's PERFECT for contesting.
It takes up about 1/2 of the width of my FT1000MP and sits right on top of
the radio.

I don't remember where my purchasing dept found them now, and it's been
several years.  I'm not sure they are being produced any more.  As I
recall, it was quite expensive too due to no economies of scale.

When mine breaks, it's going to be a very bad day.

If anyone finds a place to buy these gems, let me know.  I may buy another
for a backup.

73

Bill Fisher