[na-user] Log Window Problems:

Lawrence T. Owens Lawrence T. Owens" <w4dec@dibbs.net
Sat, 30 Oct 1999 12:09:58 -0500

Hello Gang:

	Just yesterday recived NA version 10.43 from Radio Book store.
My problem is that nothing appears in the logging window after I hit
enter to log the QSO except just .... in the time column. The complete
information does appeat in the check window. I tried typing REALTIME in
the call sign field but no joy. I have read the entire manual and can't
seem to find anything that might correct this. I have an older version
10.2 in another directory and no problem there. I hope someone has an
answer for this. Also tried deleting all files and re-installing without
any luck.

		Thanks in advance, 73,

			Larry (W4DEC)