[na-user] (W)rite crashes PC

k8cc k8cc <k8cc@mediaone.net>
Sun, 06 Aug 2000 22:01:02 -0400

At 08:48 AM 8/6/00 -0700, Dan Zeitlin wrote:

>I used 10.49 for the NAQP CW this weekend.  It worked
>well, but when I went to (W)rite the log upon exiting,
>the PC crashed with "Error 61 in NA1049 at 0C20:471D."
>SAVELOG works fine.  FWIW, the error occurs at QSO 161
>out of 416.
>I have since tried on two different machines, 486/33
>and PII-300, with the same result, except that the
>action in the Pentium is too fast to read what's going
>on.

The error message is generated by some error handler in NA placed there by
the Microsoft compiler.  I wish I could figure out how to decode the
address it shows.

Error 61 means "Disk Full".  I presume your disk is not full?

Are you running under Windows?

Dave Pruett, K8CC
DATOM Engineering
datom@contesting.com