[na-user] Void a QSO

Joe L Blackwell Joe L Blackwell <aa4nn@juno.com>
Sat, 2 Dec 2000 13:24:19 -0500

On Sat, 2 Dec 2000 11:25:05 -0500 "K4LDR" <k4ldr@hitter.net> writes:

> Greetings NA cohorts and K8CC:
>
> If a QSO is already logged in NA, but in error, what is the best and/or
most
> efficient method to eliminate the score points so that the QSO data
remains
> but I get no points?
If the QSO data was logged in error, why do you want to keep the data,
its no good.

> Or....how do I entirely eliminate the QSO
Here's a tip for you.  If you inadvertenly log a qso that has not
happened,
just cursor up to that bad call and type in the call sign of the QSO
prior to that and
hit <enter>, you will get a dupe.  Your erroneous QSO is wiped out.
BTW, never worry about dupes in your log.  Who cares?

> How did this happen?
Well, now, you be the operator.

73, de Joe Blackwell, aa4nn

WWW:                      http://datom.contesting.com/