[na-user] NA Fixes

dap14@daimlerchrysler.com dap14@daimlerchrysler.com
Wed, 19 Jul 2000 08:46:53 -0400

Now that I've finished checking the logs for the ARRL 10M Contest, I can
breathe again and take some time to get caught up with NA issues.  It's
been some time since the last version (10.47) although there has been some
activity to support WRTC 2000 and to fix IARU-specific stuff the K8CC team
encountered, but these versions have not been part of a general release.

Over the past month or two there have been several notes of minor issues
which I plan to address.  With the IOTA contest coming up either this
weekend or next, are there issues specific to that contest that need to be
resolved?

73,

Dave/K8CC

WWW:                      http://datom.contesting.com/