[na-user] Download Access Problems

k8cc k8cc <k8cc@mediaone.net>
Thu, 02 Nov 2000 22:23:14 -0500

Just a note to those of you who have been having problems getting into the
DATOM download site.  I have given your user names and passwords to the
DATOM webmaster Tom, WB8VMN and he is in the process of getting to the root
of the problem.  However, recognizing that SS CW is right around the
corner, if you need 10.50 and can receive large (500K) attachments, drop me
an e-mail and I will send the new version to you.

Here are the people who have reported difficulty getting in that we are
working on:

KU8E
N2NC
NA9I
WA3KPP
NJ8J
KB5IXI

If there are any others I've missed please drop me a note.

The offer to e-mail 10.50 is not limited to the people listed
above.  Please try the download site first, but if that does not work let
me know.  I will be checking the reflector up until about 1700Z on Saturday
- after that, its time to get MY brain into CW SS...

73,

Dave Pruett, K8CC
DATOM Engineering
datom@contesting.com