[na-user] NA network

Joe Joe <w0joe@tabby.cooldude.com>
Tue, 14 Nov 2000 07:20:05 -0600 (CST)

I'm working on a six station NA network that will be fed packet data.  I
am using K1TTT routing program.   Got that figured out.   Should I feed
the data to one of the logging stations direct or should I feed it back
into the computer pulling the packet data and include it in the NA
network?

That is should I run NA on the packet data acquisition computer
pump the packet data out com1 back into com2, then setup a com3 to connect
to the NA serial network?   (com1=k1ttt port, com2=tnc, com3=na network)

Or just put 3 com ports into one of the logging machines and feed it the
packet data?   (com1=radio interface, com2=na network, com3=TNC port,
lpt1=cw interface)

73, W0JOE

WWW:                      http://datom.contesting.com/