[na-user] New NA Version 10.51 available
Thu, 23 Nov 2000 18:06:57 -0500
23 NOVEMBER 2000
NEW NA RELEASE 10.51 NOW AVAILABLE
A new version of the NA contest logging program is now available from the
Radio Bookstore or the DATOM Engineering web site. This version has the
following bugs fixed or revisions:
* Added new precedences from 1999 to SS practice mode.
* Improved format of PRACTICE.LOG.
* Auto Check Partial now starts after two characters - was three
* Corrected errors in Cabrillo header for reporting category for Multi-
Operator and single band entries.
* SO2R QSOs made on second radio are now flagged in .QDF file, and a
SO2R breakdown added with the QSO rate summary sheet.
* Alt-F4 now works correctly to return to the original frequency after
grabbing a spot by "point-and-shoot" (tnx G4KNO and others).
* Modified WPX template for new 2001 rules allowing a multiplier station
in the multi-single category.
Current versions of NA and accessory programs:
GL to everybody this weekend in CQWW CW!
Dave Pruett, K8CC
Tom Pruett, WB8VMN
Administrative requests: na-user-REQUEST@contesting.com