[na-user] New NA Version 10.50 Available
Thu, 26 Oct 2000 23:24:41 -0400
26 OCTOBER 2000
NEW NA RELEASE 10.50 NOW AVAILABLE
A new version of the NA contest logging program is now available from the
Radio Bookstore or the DATOM Engineering web site. This version has the
following bugs fixed or revisions:
* Fixed crash when mults are "on-the-fly" only (tnx K7QQ).
* Fixed "barber pole" effect of text in packet window (tnx K2QMF).
* Fixed dupe alert on bottom screen which only worked properly with four-
digit mult abbreviations if "QTH Must Match For Dupe" was enabled
(tnx KG4BIG and many others).
* F4 key under SO2R did not always function properly (tnx K6LA/N6RT).
* While working SO2R QSO on alternate radio: semicolon, F2 or F4 would
cut off CW being sent (tnx K6LA/N6RT).
* Corrected errors in reporting comment field lengths in ADIF output files
* When re-opening the Multiplier Screen with Alt-M, the display returns
to the continent previously viewed (tnx VE7XF).
* When selecting a radio type in CONFIG which was the last one on
RADIOS.LST, it would not stay selected - fixed in CONFIG 1.11 (tnx K8DD,
* Added WCF to PAQSO.MLT.
* Revised TX QSO Party templates for RST/QTH exchange (tnx W0EBA).
All users planning to use packet should download this release. The received
packet window in version 10.49 was modified to work properly with a serial
connection to WinTelNetX to an internet AR-Cluster for IARU HF at K8CC. This
apparently causes problems as reported by K2QMF. The received packet window
in Version 10.50 has been changed back to how if was previously. Local NA
user KT8X reports correct operation connecting to a AR Cluster with a TNC
over a radio link.
Current versions of NA and accessory programs:
Dave Pruett, K8CC
Tom Pruett, WB8VMN
Administrative requests: na-user-REQUEST@contesting.com