[na-user] NA, QRZ CD-ROM and Hyperlog

Are Barstad Are Barstad" <abarstad@bconnex.net
Mon, 30 Oct 2000 21:47:05 -0500

Hi,

I ust bought the newest version of NA today. The manual won't be here for
another week or so but Craig e-mailed me the program. I was used to CT so it
shouldn't be too hard for me to get used to this.

A couple of things though:

Will I be able to export contest data to hyperlog?

OR

will I be able to export Hyperlog data to NA so I can use NA exclusively for
logging?

I also woncer if I can use my QRZ CD-ROM as a callsign database.

Other than that, everything works fine. My FT-1000 interfaced flawlessly
without needing a TSR. Next I need to wire it for CW memory keying. Is this
explained in the manual?

Thanks in advance,
Are - VA3ARE

WWW:                      http://datom.contesting.com/