[NA-User] Re: [MRRC] Removing QSOs

k8cc k8cc@mediaone.net
Sat, 08 Dec 2001 16:13:12 -0500

At 03:09 PM 12/8/01 -0500, Jeff Maass wrote:
>In reviewing my log from ARRL 160, I inadvertently entered a
>new callsign for a QSO I did not make.
>
>Can it be removed from the log at this stage, or should I wait until
>after the contest and take it out of the Cabrillo file before submitting
>(assuming I remember to do so!)?

Jeff,

The most straightforward thing to do is to change any QSOs you want to
remove to your own callsign.  Then start up the NA Utility Program
(NAU.EXE) and use the remove QSO function which allows you to remove all
QSOs with a given callsign.

Don't do this in a contest with a serial number, for it will make all
succeeding numbers wrong.

Dave