[NA-User] Cabrillo Question

kb0mzg kb0mzg" <kb0mzg@contesting.com
Mon, 31 Dec 2001 09:26:57 -0600

In my continuing battle with the new Cabrillo format when I submitted my log
for the ARRL 10m Contest the "robot" kicked it back.  After a quick e-mail
this was the reply received:

"Each of your QSO lines is missing the complete sent exchange:  Your state
(KS)
does not appear on any of the lines.  This is a line from your file:

QSO: 28520 PH 2001-12-15 0000 KB0MZG       59        W6YX         59  CA

A correct QSO: line would look like this:

QSO: 28000 PH 2001-12-15 0053 HL1/WX8C      59  1      W7EJ          59  OR

(In this case as a DX station WX8C sends a serial number)."

I assume that my state (in this case KS.) should be between the initial 59
and W6YX.  I have redone the file a number of times and it always comes out
in this form.  Is there a simple way to do this without resorting to MS
editor?  (BTW I am using NA 10.53)
Tnx & 73
Tom....KB0MZG