[na-user] NO CW

Ted & Joyce Wilhelm k9huh@icss.net (Ted & Joyce Wilhelm)
Tue, 20 Feb 2001 21:52:21 -0600

Just updated the logging computer and cant seem to get the F keys to
send anything......Have checked and verified that it is connected to
Comm 1   and verified Comm 1 is working by running digital camera thru
it.....Also took interface and plugged into old computer and it would
key the rig.......Also when I turn off I hear it keying for a second so
seems everything is connected together  but still no keying of rig with
F keys.....What am I overlooking??????Thanks in advance..........
Ted   K9HUH.........YES i HAVE KEYER CHECKED ON IN SETUP.........

WWW:                      http://datom.contesting.com/