[na-user] Editing CW Messages

Hal Offutt Hal Offutt <japancorporateresearch@compuserve.com>
Fri, 26 Jan 2001 19:25:06 -0500

Hello,

I am trying to use my new NA (ver 10.48) to operate in the 160 Meter CW
contest going on right now, but after an hour of setting up, I still am
having no luck.  On page 50 of the manual it says that you can edit CW
messages by pressing Shift along with F1 through F7.  When I press these
keys, nothing happens.  Anyone have any idea what I'm doing wrong?  Are
there any default messages in these memories?  Because I am not getting
anything at all when I press F1-F7 and of course I can't edit them either.

Guess I'll have to go back to Version 8 if I want to operate this contest.

Many thanks.

Hal W1NN

WWW:                      http://datom.contesting.com/