[NA-User] CQWW RTTY format

John Geiger johngeig@yahoo.com
Tue, 9 Oct 2001 09:59:10 -0700 (PDT)

I tried to get NA up and running for the CQWW RTTY
contest a couple of weeks ago, but the default
template did not work correctly.  It had the mode as
CW and would not change it to FSK, and more
importantly, it counted every QSO as 3 points, which
is not the correct scoring for this contest.  Ended up
logging by hand.  I went into the template editor, and
could not fix either problem. The closest scoring
method was with the CQWPX scoring, but this counts
points as double on 40 and 80 meters, which is not
correct for the RTTY contest.  Has anyone found a way
to fix this problem??

73s John NE0P