[NA-User] NA Printing

Bob Kellogg ae4ic@nr.infi.net
Mon, 29 Oct 2001 18:47:06 -0500

Guys,

After the last contest I wanted to print just the log sheets.  I had
not operated the whole contest, but wanted a paper record of my
contacts.

To shorten a long sad tale of woe about printer burps, running out of
ink, etc., etc., it took me about 60 pages of printing to finally get
the five pages that I wanted.  (because they were the last in the
printing chain, and I had to start over several times)

It would have been *much* less frustrating if there is a way to tell
NA to print just the logs or just the dup sheets, or whatever is
wanted. --Instead of the whole set of files.

Anyone figured out how to handle this "problem"?

Bob Kellogg, AE4IC, Greensboro, NC
Prolably, not nececelery. -Benny Hill