[NA-User] Lastest versions of NAU and others?

k8cc k8cc@mediaone.net
Fri, 21 Sep 2001 21:34:46 -0400

At 06:49 PM 9/21/01 -0400, VinceK6BIR@aol.com wrote:
>Went to the NA web site and seen update versions for NAU 1.31, TE 1.13 and
>Config 1.12, but when you go to the download site, all that is there is, NAU
>1.30, TE 1.12 and Config 1.10, am I missing something here?

Vince,

You caught us with a typo on the download page.  The versions on the Datom
home page are correct, and these are the versions which are included when
you download 10.53.  The versions on the download page are obsolete and
we'll have the webmaster fix this right away.

Thanks for pointing this out.

Dave Pruett, K8CC
DATOM Engineering
datom@contesting.com