[NA-User] SO2R & Networked Computers?

Jim White k4oj@tampabay.rr.com
Fri, 02 Aug 2002 07:41:41 -0400

I always run two computers in SO2R...allows me to feed in bits and
pieces of the second radio QSO info - in a contest like SS sometimes you
have to wait 'til the rhythm is right with your run radio to jump in -
during that time you can have the other guy's info being filled in
except for the actual qso number ... and you can park the cursor right
there - and when he sends that you are "done" and re-commence cqing on
the run radio...before he is done sending!

Having the second machine as a backup is also a stress reliever ...
have been doing contests this way for years now - SO2R2C

K4OJ