[NA-User] Help, how can generate my CQ 160 log

Hank Kohl K8DD k8dd@arrl.net
Sun, 24 Feb 2002 23:01:07 -0500

160ssb02.QDF is not on the "Load Contest file" screen when you bring up NA,
but it is in the NA directory?
Is NA looking for it in a subdirectory below NA?  (Config - F2 (Paths to
Program Files)
If the file is about 800 bytes, it is empty, but it should still show up in
the "Load Contest file" screen if you are configured to look in the NA
directory.

To produce the files for the contest (.prn .sum, etc) you have to load the
log into NA, and when you exit either use ALT-X and P (print) or W (write).

73    Hank   K8DD