[NA-User] FOC Names Database for Marathon

G3SJJ g3sjj@btinternet.com
Sun, 27 Jan 2002 20:03:09 -0000

Apologies to anyone receiving duplicate copies of this, I am
posting it on the UK Contest, CW OPs and NA Reflectors.

My grateful thanks to K8CC and K9TM for their assistance
in producing a .DTA file for use with NA logging program in
next weekend's FOC Marathon event.

The idea is to use it as an aide-memoire for those names you
are not familiar with. I have run the database in two recent
domestic events and experienced no problems. The format is
not ideal but is quickly recognised:  G3SJJCHRIS.

Several people have produced databases for other logging
programs, so we are well catered for this year. Anyone wanting
a copy, please drop me an e-mail to g3sjj@btinternet.com

CU there, Chris G3SJJ