[NA-User] New NA Version 10.55 Available
Tue, 26 Mar 2002 23:03:11 -0500
26 MARCH 2002
NEW NA RELEASE 10.55 NOW AVAILABLE
A new version of the NA contest logging program is now available
from the Radio Bookstore or the DATOM Engineering web site at
Version 10.55 has corrected memory conflicts that in the past would
appear with large WPX logs. These conflicts were not related to the
number of QSOs in the log, but had to do with the number of country
identification prefixes from the .CTY tables and the large number of
prefix multipliers trying to share the same memory space.
IT IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED THAT VERSION 10.55 BE USED FOR THE WPX CONTEST
IF IT IS ANTICIPATED TO WORK A LOT OF PREFIXES (> 500).
Version 10.55 has the following fixes:
- Corrected multi-2 ID tag in Cabrillo file (tnx K8LX).
- FREQUENCY WINDOW (alt-F) would display only the first nine networked
radio frequencies, instead of all eleven.
- Changed memory usage to eliminate conflict between country ID prefixes
and prefix mults in large WPX logs.
- Maximum number of prefix multipliers is now 2000 (was 1500).
- Corrected W1BB contest template to report contest name as STEW-PERRY
- Template and mult files for the WI and LA QSO parties updated, and
the IN QSO party added.
Current versions of NA and accessory programs:
Dave Pruett, K8CC
Tom Pruett, WB8VMN