[NA-User] Banner background color

Bob Patten n4bp@netzero.net
Fri, 31 May 2002 15:43:44 -0400

Peter E. Beedlow wrote:

> Is there any way to change the background color of the banner. On a Black
> and white LCD screen the banner makes it difficult to see where the cursor
> is located. It's not so much of a problem for longtime NA users but does
> confuse the new folks during Field Day. I suppose instead of having the
> banner with the exchange information displayed on the screen we could past
> it on the laptop, but hey, we're trying to be a class operation!

This was also a problem for me while operating mobile in bright
sunlight.  But I found if I kept the banner short, the cursor was much
easier to locate since it was to the left of the banner instead of
directly over it.

--
73,     Bob Patten, N4BP                Plantation, FL

E-Mail: n4bp@netzero.net                Website: http://www.qsl.net/n4bp
QRP ARCI #3412    SOC #1    ARS #799    Whiners #6   FISTS #7871