[NA-User] TS940SAT

Jessica Benny jbenny@rain.org
Tue, 12 Nov 2002 20:38:35 -0800

Rob,

I have two TS940s interfaced to NA that I use for MS or MM operations. I
originally had the IF10B and RS232 interfaces, however, they did not seem to
work as they should, I was not happy with them.

I then purchased the interface made by PIEXX Co. They are great! They have
never failed to bring the radios on line or hiccupped at all. I highly
recommend them.

The Web page for the TS940s interface is:
http://www.piexx.com/cgi-bin/piexx.cgi?p=ts940&cart_id=9387817.12802. They
have provided good follow up service and are reasonable priced. Call them
first, you have to determine if you have the correct Eprom in your radio to
match their system.

GL,

Ray,
N6VR