[NA-User] NA 10-58 exit error

Peter E. Beedlow nn9k@arrl.net
Thu, 9 Jan 2003 20:45:14 -0600

Problem solved! There was some incorrect formatting in the foc.mlt file that
was causing the exit problem. Even thought the .mlt file seemed to work
correctly in the program reediting it cured the problem.

Been one of those days when molehills have turned into mountains!!

Pete, NN9K

-----Original Message-----
From: na-user-admin@contesting.com [mailto:na-user-admin@contesting.com]On
Behalf Of Peter E. Beedlow
Sent: Thursday, January 09, 2003 4:36 PM
To: na-user@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [NA-User] NA 10-58 exit error

To answer a couple of direct responses.............I just finished wiping
out and reinstalling 10.58 on a pure DOS machine-same exit error problem.

And Jim, N3BB is response to your question-I built the template to include
"QTH" checking so a valid FOC number has to be inserted. It also tells you
what bands the call you are working is need on. Of course the .mlt file has
to be edited so it is up-to-date and correct. Incidentally I'm not a FOC'er
but built the template for Jim, K9WA. It's not an ideal solution but beats
hand logging!

I'm kinda stumped. Guess I need to see what older versions of NA I have work
backwards to find one where I don't see the exit error.

Pete, NN9K