[NA-User] Simple Logging program needed

Hank Kohl K8DD k8dd@arrl.net
Thu, 09 Jan 2003 23:45:27 -0500

Under the {quot}Contest Type{quot} select {quot}NA Logger
w/Countries"

That should do the job for you.

73    Hank    K8DD

At 1/9/2003 08:28 PM -0800, Jessica Benny wrote:

Hello,

I'm going on an IOTA expedition soon and would like to computer log using
my old 486 laptop. Since I am familiar with NA, I'd like to use it to do
this logging. All I really want to record is the callsign, and be able to
change the RST. Date, time, freq and mode are all ready there.

My questions, is there a .CRT file all ready built that I can use/load
for this format? I have never gone beyond the standard contests in NA so
I'd like some suggestions or help.

Thanks,

Ray,

N6VR

*/     Hank Kohl
K8DD      k8dd@arrl.net
*/     ARRL
TS
http://www.qsl.net/k8dd

*/     MI-QRP - Vice Pres.  QRP-ARCI -
Director

*/

If God intended you to be on single sideband, he would have given you
only one nostril.

- Steve, K2PTS

text/html (html body -- converted)
---