[NA-User] Having trouble! Help Please!!!

Michael Harvey Michael_28641 at email.msn.com
Thu Jun 26 11:14:30 EDT 2003

A while back I purchsed NA program 10.48. I am trying to make copies so I can run multiple computers at my field day site. Going to Windows explorer and right clicking on the A drive and hitting copy disk is not working. The disk is not locked. When I put the disk in and left click, it comes up like a charm. It seems the disk is ok. When I first got the program, I seem to remember there only being one program on the disk in the form of a zipped file. There are a lot more than just one on there now which leads me to believe that the file was unzipped on the disk. My question is, Will having the disk unzipped effect the copy process? Or What vital programs at a minimum will I need to run the logging program for field day off of the unzipped program on my hard drive? There is a lot of stuff on there that is for other contests that I will not need.  The logging program is installed on my hard drive but I am not sure which pertain to only field day? Hope someone can help before fieldday. Thanks and hope to work you!
Mike AB0TX...