[NA-User] WinTelnetX Question Answered

Dennis Ponsness wb0wao at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 2 14:12:35 EST 2003

TNX to everyone who emailed me and said I did need a null modem cable.  I
will have a couple later this week!  I got NA installed into the new machine
and it is talking to the K2 FB.  I was lucky to find one with 4 COM ports so
now I will have enough ports for present and future needs (I hope!).  Even
have enough for SO2R if I wanted to go that route!

73

Dennis - WB0WAO

EN84ij Iosco County, Michigan
K2 #3555

Charter Member - Michigan DX Association
www.qsl.net/wb0wao
:=)