[NA-User] Error code??

David A. Pruett k8cc at comcast.net
Mon Nov 10 21:45:49 EST 2003

This is a Microsoft error message generated by the compiler which was used
to make NA.  Error 05 is the general "Illegal Function Call Error" which
can be most anything.

More than likely the .QDF is hosed in some way.  When does the error
occur?  Can you at least start NA and look at the Log Information Sheet
screen?  Is the data there what you expect?  More specificially, is the
contest type what you expect?

There are many types of contests which will crash if NA thinks it's a
different kind.

Dave/K8CC