[NA-User] Using NA with Web Spots

David Robbins K1TTT k1ttt at arrl.net
Mon Nov 17 20:36:11 EST 2003

If you get spots via telnet from most world wide connected nodes you are
getting the 'web' spots from dxsummit also.  You won't notice them most
of the time as the -@ ssid is removed but they are there.

If you want to use my wintelnetx program you can suck spots from the
#cqdx irc channel that gets them from dxsummit that way.  There are also
some other programs that may get them directly from the web site.

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt at arrl.net
web: http://www.k1ttt.net