[NA-User] [Fwd: last minute na upgrades]

Bill Feissner ai3q at arrl.net
Tue Oct 14 10:15:21 EDT 2003

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	last minute na upgrades
Date: 	Mon, 13 Oct 2003 10:03:34 -0400
From: 	Craig Clark <jcclark at prexar.com>
To: 	AI3Q at ARRL.NET
CC: 	k8cc at comcast.net

COULD YOU POST THIS AGAIN FOR ME. THANKS

Last call for NA Upgrades before CQ SSB Test.

If you need to renew your NA subscrition NOW is the time to act.

Do not wait for the week before the contest

I'm going to be in and out today, Monday, gone all day Tuesday and here on
Wed and Thurs. We will be closed Friday and I have no idea what I will be
able to do the following week.

Thanks and good luck to you all in the tests!

You can call 800 457 7373, fax 603 899 6826 or email me your order. I will
get the information to Dave before Friday morning.
73, Craig Clark, K1QX

RADIOWARE AND RADIO BOOKSTORE
PO  BOX 209
RINDGE NH 03461