[NA-User] NA Weirdness

Ron Wetjen wd4ahz at gte.net
Mon Dec 13 10:49:50 EST 2004

During the 10 Meter Contest this weekend, I noticed NA wasn't giving me
multiplier credit for stuff I was working (VP2M, LU, ZL, ZF, VK, V31,
PJ2, etc.) ... while other mults seemed to get correct credit.

I checked the Multipliers list (alt-M) and saw the ones I didn't get
credit for, missing from the list!  Hmmm ....

I reinstalled NA - just overwriting NA.EXE, ARRL10.MLT, ARRLDX.MLT,
SECTIONS.MLT, and DXCC.CTY - just guessing one of those might fix the
problem ... and it did!  Not sure how the file got corrupted to start
with.  (I remember someone posted something about not getting credit for
a multiplier after one of the recent contests ... maybe this was the
same problem?)

Also during a run, I had NA tell me I was out of the contest band ...
and jump over to SSB on me (I was CW only) ... which caused me to have
to reboot and enter that QSO manually.  Seemed to work OK after that.

Ron