[NA-User] Plus key

Joseph Potter jpotter at JoiMail.com
Wed Jan 7 22:54:26 EST 2004

Hello to all.

In getting ready for the upcoming NAQP I have been using NA in practice
mode. The plus key seems to be having a problem. Instead of always sending
the tu and qrz, logging the qso, about 25 percent of the time it sends the
F7 (question mark) and logs the call. I checked this with 10.58 and 10.59
with the same results. I have not checked it live but only in practice mode.
BTW, it happened in more than one contest setup. Anyone else see this? I am
using a Dell Latitude laptop, windows 98se, and 128 meg of ram running from
dos, not the dos window.

Thank you es 73,

Joe KB4N

Addendum: After further testing, this only happens when in practice mode.