[NA-User] Country.dat problems

David A. Pruett k8cc at comcast.net
Sun Nov 28 23:10:02 EST 2004

Remember, that COUNTRY.DAT is only raw data, and not in a form NA can
use.  You have to use the F6 function in NAU.EXE to convert the data from
COUNTRY.DAT into DXCC.CTY and CQ.CTY, which NA *can* read.  Specifically,
for CQWW it's looking to CQ.CTY for it's country/prefix multiplier data.

Dave/K8CC