[NA-User] Cabrillo and M/2 logs for NAQP

K9TM k9tm at buckeye-express.com
Thu Aug 18 21:13:35 EDT 2005

Hmm, I guess thinking about it now that I've had dinner my second suggestion
wouldn't work because it operates on qdf files.  So skip that one.  Your
choice is to edit the .log file and replace the sent info name with whatever
you send (and you can use the xmtr number to know what to plug in) or you
can use one name.

Sorry for the confusion.  I brainfarted.

73 Tim K9TM