[NA-User] All Asian DX Contest

Robert Pack (NX5M) nx5m at txcyber.com
Wed Jun 1 00:07:45 EDT 2005

I just skimmed the rules last night.  I could look into it in more detail
Thursday night.  The qso point value is probably the main issue.  The other
is a YL op having the option to send her age or 00 if she desires not to
send the actual age.  In this case the # field would have to be made to
accept a 00 entry.

Bob