[NA-User] Indiana & New England QSO Party Files

Jimk8mr@aol.com Jimk8mr at aol.com
Tue May 3 20:32:28 EDT 2005

This weekend is, among other things, the Indiana and New England QSO
Parties. I've found in the past that actively operating both at the same time  (there
is an 8 hour overlap) is a P.I.T.A. because of the need to keep two  separate
logs in NA.

To get around this I have made up combined MLT and CRT files, so you can  log
qsos in either contest in one log. (The exchange in both contests  is
RST/QTH).  The indicated scoring will be all wrong, but at least  you'll get a log
you can sort out later (or hopefully, one from which each  committee can sort
out the qsos belonging to them).

I can email these files, for the "INDNE" contest, to anyone who would like
them. I don't have a web site, but anyone who would like to make them available
 on their web site is welcome to do so.

This is not pure altruism on my part - I'm heading over to Indiana for  their
QSO Party, which runs from 1600z Saturday to 0400z Sunday.  I'll be  mobile
or portable in the northeast part of the state.  Hope to work lots  of you from
there.

73  -  Jim   K8MR