[NA-User] SO2R in mixed mode

k8bb@comcast.net k8bb at comcast.net
Sat Sep 17 18:23:18 EDT 2005

Playing in WA QSO Party (Salmon Run) right now ...

I am running mixed mode, with CW on left radio and SSB on right radio (or
vice versa).

When I am in TX#1 "mode" (left radio = CW) and I hit the ; key to send my
call on radio 2 (right radio=SSB), NA figures out that radio 2 is SSB,
switches everything over, and tells the external DVK to send my call. No
problems. I make the QSO on radio 2, and hit enter. NA logs the QSO
correctly and the screen status bar indicates that everything has returned
to radio 1, but the SO2R box fails to return to radio 1 - the DXDoubler
stays in radio 2 mode, and all subsequent transmissions that should go to
radio 1 indeed go to radio 2.

I can fix it by hitting CTRL-R twice, to switch to radio 2, then back to
radio 1.

Any suggestions?