[NA-User] 7QP Template & Files

Rex Maner k7qq at netzero.net
Sun May 28 21:08:08 EDT 2006

As much as I hate to give up on NA  I think your going to have to change
with the times,  there a a few programs that do suport  7QP and 1 tht is
free is N1MM that works with win  XP,   It does require som getting use to
from and old NA user but it does support NA  and some of the guys are going
to write it so it does  NEQP and WQP along with 7QP  for next year.

I do like NA better but with the XP op system your going to have to change,
N1MM is the rite price also   FREE  FREE   its worth checking out,   I hope
Dave doesn't shoot me

GL  with the 7QP fix.

K7QQ   Rex