[NA-User] Cabrillo to CT version 3.1 released
Jim Reisert AD1C
jjreisert at alum.mit.edu
Fri Nov 3 00:45:34 EST 2006
Version 3.1 of the Cabrillo to CT conversion program was released on
3 November 2006. Both versions 2.1 and 2.2 have problems with Daylight
Savings Time. Don't use them! You can download the program from:
This is the last public announcement for this software. I'll still
make enhancements (by request) and bug fixes (as needed), but you'll
have to check the web page to see if it's been updated.
Notable changes (see the web page for more detailed information):
* Bug fix: Mode in CT header could be wrong.
* Bug fix: N1MM uses the last field ("t") as the station number
instead of the transmitter ID. This could cause QSOs in CT to be
marked as unclaimed (callsign highlighted in blue)
* Feature: Exits if input file not Cabrillo log.
* Cabrillo v3 isn't supported yet, but will be added.
* The program has only been tested on a small sample of logs. If
there is a problem, or another contest you want supported, let me
Thanks to Tom K1KI, Dave W9ZRX and Mike W1MK for their help in testing
and debugging the program.
73 - Jim AD1C
Jim Reisert AD1C, 7 Charlemont Court, North Chelmsford, MA 01863
USA +978-251-9933, <jjreisert at alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.us
More information about the NA-User