[NA-User] N1MM to NAQSL Label Question

Paul N. Gayet AA1SU AA1SU at arrl.net
Wed Oct 11 12:47:12 EDT 2006

Greetings Folks:
How can I print QSL Labels in NA by using the ADIF file from N1MM Logger? I exported some ADI files to a floppy and then to my DOS computer, and changed the extension to ADF. However, NAQSL will not recognize the files. I imagine that it is something that  should be edited, or maybe there is a conversion program?

I am open to suggestions, if you think I should use a different label program. It's just that I'm so used to NA.

73
Paul N. Gayet AA1SU
ARRL Vermont Section Manager
AA1SU at arrl.org
FISTS #4028
Please visit
http://www.arrl.org/sections/?sect=VT
for the latest in ARRL Vermont Section News