[NA-User] ts940s control

Rob Neece kk4r at cox.net
Sat Jul 28 10:16:39 EDT 2007

Thanks for the help Dave and Ray.  It looks like I need to double check
my configuration one more time and probably try some other software or
something to test the interface.  A search on line turned up some
discussion about testing the interface with a terminal program, but
there is some information about the commands that will be needed to go
that route.  I'm hoping to make some time this weekend.  If anything
interesting comes out of this, I will post it.

Rob