[NA-User] NA and WPX

Robert Pack, NX5M nx5m at txcyber.com
Sun Mar 11 19:48:53 EST 2007

K6AW confirmed to me that it would be ok to keep serial numbers by band in both M/2 and M/S.
I suggested that this be written into the rules.

However, he originally said, referring to M/S, to just be sure that the log shows which transmitter made the qso.  In playing with it I find that the cabrillo file does not indicate this.  Of course when set up as M/2 it designates xmtr1 and xmtr2 as 0 and 1.  So would it be possible in a M/S to have the cabrillo log file show which radio made which qso?  Could be designated as R and M (run/mult) or even 0 and 1 would work.

It is not really a big deal.  Just wanted to make sure there are no foul-ups.

Now if I can get the computers updated and the operators to commit.....I can decide the category.  Otherwise I will just do something else that weekend.

Bob