[NA-User] NA "Set Split Frequency Bug" Fixed

k8cc at comcast.net k8cc at comcast.net
Thu Mar 27 20:54:49 EDT 2008

NA Users:

A bug has been reported be several NA users where the program will crash if the minus key is used to set the split frequency of a radio being computer controlled.  We believe that this bug crept in with version 10.62 and effects all versions thru 10.65.

NA 10.66 fixes this problem.  Right now, I am in the Caribbean at KP2TM getting ready for CQ WPX SSB this weekend.  I've sent the corrected version to the Datom Online webmaster, and it should be downloadable from the web site (http://www.datomonline.com) very soon.

If you use a computer-controlled radio, then we suggest that you download this version before your next contest (presumably before WPX SSB this weekend).

73,

Dave/K8CC