[NA-User] NA10.69 problem in IARU

RLVZ at aol.com RLVZ at aol.com
Fri Jul 17 09:24:05 PDT 2009

Hi Peg,

Thank You for the reply and Thank You for catching my  mistake.  It was the
IARU Test I was refering to instead of the IOTA which  I listed in error.

NA10.69 worked great allowing me to enter unique Headquarter  QTH's until I
got to about QSO 830.  By then I had entered dozens of unique  Headquarter
locations successfully.  But then all of a sudden it would  no longer allow
me to enter unique
QTH's as when I try my computer locks up every time  with the error message
listed below... weird.  I'd sure like to get it  corrected so I can submit
my log.

73,
Dick- K9OM/9
NE Wisconsin

P.S.  I corrected my original message shown below by  replacing IOTA with
the proper IARU.

In a message dated 7/17/2009 8:06:26 AM Central Daylight Time,